The Domain CIO will have end-to-end accountability for Domain Technical strategy and architecture; Business Partner relationship management for IT products and services; Agile and DevOps product delivery and testing; Product APIs; Major Program management and Level 3 application support.
* Partner with the Line of Business to create and execute a technology strategy that will enhance overall business capabilities * Stay abreast of technology industry trends and best practices * Continuously transform the organization to increase efficiencies and reduce overall expense * Partner with Product Management and DevOps in early-phase explore activities to define the high-level solution, alternatives, budget options, etc. * Partner with Procurement in the review and selection of key vendors
Delivery Planning and Execution:
* Create, prioritize, plan and execute portfolio/product roadmaps through collaboration with Product Management and DevOps, including the on-going resequencing of projects in the portfolio roadmap as priorities shift. * Reduce time to market by utilizing Agile methodologies * Manage resource allocations, budget and time to market * Provides insights on risks based on broad experience. Develops project risk profile, mitigation plan and contingency plan. * Surface issues and risks; escalate for resolution.
* Lead integration and synergy between architecture/technology planning and development initiatives, providing direction and decisions in application development. * Cultivate good system management disciplines including clearly defined and documented roles and responsibilities, documented phase processes and checkpoint and detailed planning for system deployment. * Define and report metrics based on overall business objectives.
Risk and Compliance:
* Ensures Domain's compliance and control activities support technology and enterprise business objectives and are aligned with executive risk tolerances and expectations. * Ensures processes and controls within Domain enhance performance, security, reliability and availability of systems * Drive a continuous improvement and compliant culture through documented policies, procedures and architecture
* Manage the financials of the Domain with attention to the details of budgets while exhibiting a strict cost discipline and financial performance * Manage and develop team cultivating a spirit of one team with shared goals and objectives. * Select, motivate and retain high performing talent
* 10 years of Technology experience * 10 years of leading transformation technology initiatives * 10 years of managing complex products * 8 years of leading full lifecycle programs or project management experience * 8 years of leading large diverse teams that are responsible for end to product delivery * 8 years of managing complex technology budgets * 8 years of managing Payment Systems
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled