A .Net Developer job in Lisle, IL is available courtesy of Modis. You will be responsible for programming motion control systems using VB.Net. You will need to have knowledge of software processes that contains stored data in a SQL server database. You will need to possess strong programming skills with various languages. This is a long term contract role with a rate of $60hr. ***CONNOT WORK C2C***
Software Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Coordinate the programming of real-time machine control systems
• Write software for the testing of machine control systems
• Extract stored data from test simulation
• Support the data extraction
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience
• Must be experienced with VB.Net and SQL Server development
• Experienced with Visual Studio, Team Foundation server and motion control system software
If you are interested in this .Net Developer job in Lisle, IL then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Ana Morales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.