* Expert-level expertise with ASP.NET MVC
* Experience with large-scale applications in a leadership role
* Expert-level competency in C#
* Broad experience with .NET Framework 3.0+
* Experience with data access using Entity Framework
* Strong experience with SQL Server (DB Design, Query Optimization, Indexing)
* Demonstrable experience developing solution architecture
* Leadership experience throughout the software lifecycle
Technical Skills Desired:
* Training or speaking experience (MCT or similar)
* Strong experience with WCF,
* Expert-level experience with web technologies such as HTML5, JQuery, Bootstrap, Angular
* Expert-level experience with one or more emerging technologies such as Windows Azure or mobile platforms
* Experience with MVC 4, design patterns, and modern architectural trends
* Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
* Familiarity with Team Foundation Server and build management
* Microsoft certifications a plus
* Must understand how to write optimized code
* Must have experience working in mission critical, fast-paced environments
Additional Skills & Competencies:
* Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
* Experienced in problem solving, and able to follow a methodical implementation process.
* Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
* Ability to communicate with IT Professionals at all levels
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.