We are looking for a Senior .Net Developer for a Direct Hire/Full-time opportunity here in Honolulu Hawaii.
Project involves working on desktop applications which includes working on Escrow and Title application upgrades. There will also be maintenance of 177 other applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides programming expertise for new projects and the maintenance of existing computer systems.
- Collaborates with Help Desk personnel in resolving problems relating to software applications.
- Uses creativity and discretion in daily problem solving activities.
- Uses technical knowledge to provide input for system requirements and specifications.
- Produces technical and user documentation, as well as training for software applications.
- Contributes to the design of new computer systems, enhancement of existing systems, and integration with internal and third party computer systems.
- Works with users, testers, management and other IT staff to coordinate successful implementations of new or modified applications.
- Leads and participates in research and development efforts to improve business or application development processes.
- Works individually and as an active team members helping to achieve department goals.
Qualification Standards/ Required Knowledge.
- Professional advocate who creates a positive company experience with customers, business associates, vendors and fellow employees.
- Knowledge of programming skills to support our existing systems as well as the ability to develop new systems, including web development.
- Strong organization skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Works independently and as an integral team member.
- Understands implications of decisions and demonstrates accountability for actions.
Education and/or Experience
* BS/MS in Computer Science required.
* 5+ years with .NET, C#, ASP.net required
* 5+ years with Microsoft SQL Server and SSRS required
* Agile development exposure a plus
To express interest or request more information, please send updated resume for review.
Aloha!About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.