Job Title: .NET Developer
Top Three Skills:1. C#.NET Development(5+ years of experience)
2. SQL Server
3. Go-Getter Personality
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
* A minimum of three (3) years experience working with C# development.
* A minimum of two (5) years experience working with ASP.Net in recent jobs.
* A minimum of two (3) years experience Building Web Applications using CSS, HTML, ASP.Net and Visual Studio (2012/2013/2015)
* Experience with SQL Server 2008 or above
* Experience with Web Technology (XML, HTML, Java Script, JQuery ) a plus.
* Experience writing Tableau reports a plus.
* Experience with Layer application designs a plus.
* Experience with Data Object Mapping (Entity Framework, LINK to SQL) a plus.
* Experience using Web Services (WSDL, REST) a plus.
* MVC4 experience is a plus.
* Experience working in a high-rigor regulated and change-controlled environment is a plus.
* Intermediate knowledge and skill set with database design, development and implementation a plus.
* Intermediate knowledge and skill set with web design, development and implementation a plus.
Mandatory Skill Set and Qualifications
* Must be self motivated and have the ability to accomplish tasks in a timely manner with a minimum degree of supervision.
* Must have strong communication and problem solving skills.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.