• Define the scope of software development projects in collaboration with senior management.
• Communicate with external partners to define/discuss/document business unit needs.
• Document and lead internal requirements reviews to share/discuss functional requirements.
• Track, monitor and communicate the progress of project activities; report status, risks, issues; recommend adjustments to ensure the successful completion of projects.
• Review source code implementations and manage source control activities and feature completions.
• Work as part of a team of support professionals to deliver excellent training and technical/non-technical support with outstanding customer service, satisfaction, and timeliness in solving cases using customer relationship type applications.
To apply, please email your resume' to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.