Basic Qualifications :
- Minimum 3 years software development experience
- Minimum 3 years .NET or C
- Minimum 3 years TSQL or SQL
- Minimum 2 year XML or XSL
- Minimum 2 year working within formal software development life cycle structure
Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- ASP.NET experience
- IIS administration experience
- Service oriented architecture experience
- Team Foundation Server
- AJAX 6. SQL Server Integration Services
- LINQ 8. Automated unit testing
- MS SQL Reporting Services
- Agile Scrum
- Mortgage industry knowledge
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.