Technology Connection Application Support team, within Corporate Services Technology, is looking for a Web Developer to help enhance, maintain and support our 20 Applications. Our customers include Technology Connection, EUC and One Wells Fargo. Examples of our applications include the Field Logistics Excellence application, Line of Business Routing application and the Internal Service Measurement survey application.
This position has the following responsibilites:
- Provide technical consultation and support in the development of computer applications and programs.
- Analyze business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions.
- Develop original and/or complex code or provides coding guidance to less experienced staff.
- Leads and/or performs modeling, simulations and analysis efforts.
- Verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Participate in overall systems testing.
- Participate in the migration of applications to production.
- Contribute to project and technical documentation.
- Act as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
- May lead work efforts, including assignment of tasks, and provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Participates in the updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
A successful candidate in this role should possess the following competencies/traits:
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please note: The preferred work location is Charlotte, NC. Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate to Charlotte, NC with limited to no relocation assistance. Other site locations for this role are Des Moines, Chandler and Minneapolis.
This is a full time regular opportunity that provides a competitive compensation package to include a base salary, bonus program, a benefits package that includes: medical, dental, optional plans, 401-K., etc. Other benefits include a generous PTO program and company paid holidays.
- 3+ years of web development experience; including programming and developing web applications
- 3+ years of .net experience
- 3+ years of Telerik Controls experience
- 3+ years of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of authentication methods or protocols
- Application production support experience
- Knowledge and understanding of applications related to web design and database design
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): all phases and types of testing
- Knowledge and understanding of system including business requirement design or review, release management, and system issue resolution
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience using Team Foundation Server
- Knowledge of the Remedy system to include Problem and Change Management Process
- Knowledge of cloud computing
- Experience leading junior level team members
- Wells Fargo application development experience
- Understanding of Wells Fargo Hosting offerings
North Carolina: Field Rep 002 in NC - Field Rep 002, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.