- Transforms initial rough product designs using computer aided design (CAD) into working documents.
- Reviews engineering drawing and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards.
- Prepares routine drafting projects, such as the preparation of various drawings of structures and equipment systems derived from layouts and sketches.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures relying on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Consults with engineers regarding model accuracy, design, and drafting standards.
- Organized and detail orientented.
- Adheres to Barberton safety programs as part of everyday work.
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years experience using CAD software
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Associates Degree or certification in Engineering Technology or CAD.
- Ability to read electrical/Mechanical drawings.
- Able to verify measurements in the field.
- Expereience around machinary.
- PC literate with experience using Microsoft Office Suite
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.