Janssen Biologics Research, a member of the Johnson &
Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Janssen Biologics Research
Co-op to be based in Spring House, PA.
- Provide scientific training for Co-op student in
- Assist in characterization of protein molecules
and developability assessment.
- Routine biophysical characterization of
monoclonal antibodies, bispecific antibodies, and other multi-specific
molecules including early developability of lead molecules.
- Studies would include but not be limited to
aggregation potential, investigation of charge and/or hydrophobicity, protein
integrity, and analysis by mass spectrometry.
- Optimization /adaptation of existing assays or
development of novel techniques are often required.
- Opportunities also exist for basic research
focusing on developing techniques for bispecific antibody formation including
protein kinetic studies.
- This position will be cross-functional with
extensive interactions across BR functional groups.
- Detail oriented Biology or Biochemistry
- Emphasis will be on development of protein
science/biochemistry knowledge, literature research skills, good experimental
practices, and communication skills (both oral and written) for effective and
timely contribution to business critical needs and novel research.
- Prior molecular cloning and recombinant protein
experience is a plus, but not required.
- Completion of a biochemistry course is a
- Co-Ops must be able to work
40 hours a week.
- Students must be able to
provide their own transportation to this location.
- Students must be legally
authorized to work in the United States and not require future sponsorship
for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring HouseOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function