Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development, L.L.C.
is recruiting a co-op student to be located in Spring House, PA.
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C. is a fully integrated
biopharmaceutical and biotechnology company. As a world leader in the field of
biomedicines, Janssen strives to develop innovative treatment to improve the
health and lifestyles of people worldwide. At the forefront of monoclonal
antibody technology and manufacturing, Janssen Research & Development
manufactures products including REMICADE® (infliximab), STELARA™ (ustekinumab)
and SIMPONI™ (golimumab) for various immunological diseases. Next-generation products are on the horizon
and look to continue the company's success in improving the lives of patients
around the world.
The Co-op student will:
- Provide assay support and perform laboratory assays using
immunological and cellular biology techniques for the detection of neutralizing
antibodies to protein therapeutics.
- Work in accordance with current GLP requirements.
- Maintaining compliance with all appropriate SOPs for laboratory
work, data recording and laboratory equipment.
- Participate in routine lab operations (lab maintenance, safety
inspections, etc.), equipment validations, reagent qualifications, and/or other
- A current college student in good academic
standing with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or above.
- A student whose major focus of study is in
Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or related scientific discipline is
- The candidate should be a self-starter, team
worker, and capable of performing basic biological and immunological assays.
- The ability to maintain cell culture or
experience in liquid handling system is highly preferred.
- Must have computer proficiency in Microsoft
Office suite with knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint.
must be able to provide their own transportation to/from their work
must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require
future sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring HouseOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function