Adecco is currently assisting a top manufacturer in the Danbury area who is seeking experienced Drill Press operator. May accept Education with internship in lieu of work experience.
If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for MACHINE OPERATOR include but are not limited to:
• Set up and operation Drill Press and possibly other machines
• Follow all safety guidelines
• Use of Calipers, Micrometers and other measuring devices
• Inspect parts to blueprints for accuracy
Machine Operator must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• 1+ years experience using Drill Press - Education with internship experience may be accepted in lieu of work experience
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints
• Ability to check parts for accuracy
• Strong work ethic, good work references
1st shift position - 7am - 3:30pm
Pay is $12 hr
Long term temp position with potential for hire for the right candidate.
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco is the largest Employment Agency in the world. Check out our website at www.adeccousa.com for other open positions and helpful interviewing tips.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.