DRIVER - DRIVE COOL CARS EVERY DAY
As a Driver, you will be transporting our rental vehicles to and from various locations safely. You will assist other Avis Budget Group associates in maintaining a smooth and safe traffic flow throughout rental check in area. In the role of Driver, you will be conducting the final inspection ensuring proper vehicle cleanliness, appearance and readiness meet company standards. Additionally, as a Driver you will be responsible for identifying and reporting any rental vehicle damage.
Requirements of the Driver role:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- At least 6 months of prior work experience
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Various shifts available
We offer a wide range of exciting benefits for part time employees, including:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Training opportunities
- Opportunities to make charitable donations
- Voluntary unpaid time off
- Discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- 401(k) (eligible after 1,000 hours of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (eligible after 90 days of service)
- Vacation car rental
Drug screening is a part of our hiring process." Avis Budget is an Equal Opportunity employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.