Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with the Bush Intercontinental Airport & Hobby Airport Enterprise Rent A Car team. These teams are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. Located at Bush Intercontinental Airport & Hobby Airport, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
The Driver is a Part-Time position responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. Perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The Driver performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned including the following: polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand.
Our Enterprise Drivers must also be able to work outdoors
The starting wage for this position is $9.00 per hour.
Must be available to work a 3 day work with during the following time period:
Monday - Friday 7:30am-5:00pm
Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person for assistance.
Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid United States drivers license for at least 1 year.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept $9/hour for this position
- Must be looking for part-time hours not to exceed 25 hours per week
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work one of the following part time schedules not exceeding 20 -25 hours per week: During the times of Monday - Friday 7:30am-5:00pm
- Must be willing to work occassionally on Sundays
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.