CHS Sun Basin Growers has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for a Driver to deliver product for Moses Lake . You must have a high energy level, exhibit personal integrity, have an excellent driving record and be committed to safety, customer service, and solving problems creatively. You must have a good work ethic with professional communications skills.You will:
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Pick up and deliver product to customers in a safe, timely, and professional manner, ensuring the truck is operated in a safe manner at all times.
- Follow all guidelines and regulations for hauling petroleum, packaged grease and lube.
- Maintain logs with each shipment, completing daily invoices and reports.
- Perform visual inspection of truck before leaving premises and complete maintenance report on all deficiencies.
- Report all accidents, traffic violations, and damage to vehicles.
- Complete daily maintenance report and notify supervisor of any needed repairs.
- Maintain cleanliness of your truck both inside and out. Sweep trailers out after each use.
- Ensure on time loading and unloading and communicate with vendors if delays occur.
- Provide excellent customer service, treating all customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Be available to load and/or unload your loads as needed.
- Make out daily trip sheet and other paper work as required.
- Keep reefer units filled with fuel.
- Use sound judgment and abilities to support the best interests of the company in all situations.
- Perform other related duties as needed or assigned.
- Assist in the warehouse when not delivering product.
- Work additional hours and occasional Saturdays to meet business needs.
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Must meet minimum age requirement
- Class A CDL with Hazmat, Tanker, and Air Brake endorsements
- Experience operating a tractor trailer combination
- Must pass a DOT required physical and drug screen
- Must meet DOT and Company requirements
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to work additional hours and occasional Saturdays to meet business demands
- Ability to lift/carry up to 80lbs, walk, stand, sit, bend, and kneel
- TWIC card – transportation worker identification card
- Bulk liquid experience
- Customer service experience
Other Locations For This Job