A local organization is currently seeking experienced Warehouse Driver Assistant in Bothell, WA for a temporary opportunity. Driver Assistant position require candidates to help unload and load trucks, support technicians, clean up after project, and transport products within a warehouse environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for assembler roles include but are not limited to:
• Unload and load trucks
• Support Technicians
• Sweeping debris from the warehouse floor
• Prepping work area for technician
• Stocking and organizing inventory
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Able to lift 50lbs repeatedly
• Produce a MVR for past 3 years
• Required steel toed boots
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
We have opening for the first shift (Monday - Friday from 7AM - 3:30PM) Occasionally travel to Sumner WA for training.
Pay for this position is $15/hr plus. This is a temporary to hire opportunity.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.