Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Position Summary : This an on-call position, and no specific hours are guaranteed.
This position involves the movement and relocation of rental cars both on and off property for rental car clients of Aramark. Under the general direction of either Aramark staff or our client's staff you will position a variety of vehicles as needed to support the car rental process. In addition to moving vehicles safely and efficiently, this position involves providing a high level of customer service to our clients in the rental car industry. Essential Responsibilities:
This position requires that the employee be able to perform the following duties:
- Running, maneuvering, navigating, or driving vehicles within the immediate facility boundaries or to other locations off property as required.
- Operating a variety of vehicles to specific locations, driving a shuttle van, directing traffic or other related duties when directed to do so.
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Perform "other" job-related duties as assigned by management, which achieve the established goals of Aramark and the client.
The physical requirements of the position include, but are not limited to the following and any or all may be required throughout a standard shift (normally 8 hrs). The position requires that the following physical requirements be met in order to meet client requirements and to ensure the safety of other employees and customers at the facility.
- Hearing and vision within correctable limits
- Bodily motions normally related to operating a motor vehicle
- Sitting, standing, stooping, walking, bending & twisting to a significant degree
- Climbing in and out of vehicles
- Climbing stairs
- The ability to work outdoors in all types of weather
Qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- Valid Driver License
- Over the age of 21
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.