Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Essential Tasks and Responsibilities
Additional Job Functions:
- Running, maneuvering, navigating, or driving vehicles within the immediate facility boundaries or to other locations off property as required.
- Operating a variety of vehicles to specific locations, driving a shuttle van, directing traffic or other related duties when directed to do so.
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Perform "other" job-related duties as assigned by management, which achieve the established goals of Aramark and the client.
- Work in other areas or departments as needed
- Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team.
- Valid Driver License
- Over the age of 21
BONUS: $250 hiring bonus after 3 months of employment
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.