Driver - Class A (Local Route)
Airgas USA, LLC is hiring a Driver with a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) based in Salinas, CA!
CDL-A & B Job Opportunities:
• Home Every Night
• Excellent Job Stability
• Predictable Schedule & Hours
Delivery Driver Benefits:
• Full Health Insurance
• Short/Long Term Disability
• Vacation, Sick Time & Holidays
• Overtime Available
• Discount Plans w/ other companies (Verizon, Metlife, etc.)
• Local Routes
• Trucks You Can Be Proud Of
• Be A Respected Member Of Our Team
Delivery Driver Requirements:
• Minimum one year prior experience as a commercial vehicle driver or zero years if certified recently from driving school
• Must possess a valid Class A or B commercial driver's license
• Must have Hazmat certification or the ability to obtain Hazmat certification
• Must have valid medical card
Airgas, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is one of the nation's leading suppliers of industrial, medical and specialty gases, and hardgoods, such as welding equipment and related products.More than 19,000 associates work in approximately 1,100 locations, including branches, retail stores, gas fill plants, specialty gas labs, production facilities, and distribution centers.
Airgas also markets its products and services through:
• Telesales channels
Airgas is currently seeking reliable individuals to staff our driver jobs.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability. By being hired into one of our Driver jobs, you'll be a key member of the Airgas team. Professionals in Driver careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. We offer our valued employees a competitive compensation package and comprehensive suite of benefits.
Airgas will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability