Airgas, an Air Liquide company is Now Hiring
Class A or B Driver in San Francisco, CA *** Sign-on Bonus $2,000 *** Payable after completion of 90 days with company.
Are Safety, Ethics and Excellent Customer Service important to you?
Are you intrigued by supporting customers in aerospace, hospitals, labs, universities, manufacturing, etc?
Are you ready to be part of a passionate and hard-working team eager to drive our business forward? Discover an exciting Career with Airgas as our Class A Driver!
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products; and a leading U.S. supplier of refrigerants, ammonia products, and process chemicals. Dedicated to improving the performance of its more than 1 million customers, Airgas safely and reliably provides products, services and expertise through its more than 18,000 associates, over 1,100 locations, robust e-Business platform, and Airgas Total Access telesales channel. As an Air Liquide company, the world leader in gases, technology and services for Industry and Health, Airgas offers customers an unrivaled global footprint and industry leading technology and innovations. Key Responsibilities include:
Successful candidates will:
- The Class A Driver will be responsible for meeting customer needs for products and services in our retail stores.
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and equipment.
- Load and unload service truck daily with gas cylinders and supplies for scheduled route stops as directed by dispatcher.
- Return empty cylinders to plant for refilling process.
- Make deliveries in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Nurture and maintain good customer service to promote company image. Must be able to work well with internal and external customers.
Airgas offers a full benefits package includes:
- Be committed to safety and team excellence
- Be personable, professional, responsive, knowledgeable and bring value to the Customer's business
- High School Diploma preferred and a minimum of 1 year of related driving experience
- Hold a valid CDL Class A or B license with a Hazmat and Airbrake endorsements
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition Reimbursement and much more...
What do our Team Members have to say?
"Great place to work with great growth potential" - Director, Atlanta
"Opportunity to advance and a great safety program" - Driver, Cheshire
"Fun people to work with and flexible management" - Sales SpecialistQualifications:
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability