Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise, National, and Alamo is seeking to hire Full-Time Drivers at the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport in Dallas, TX! The Driver’s responsibilities include moving cars from different facilities within our DFW and Love Field operations. This position will involve moderate physical activity while working outside in all types of weather including extreme temperatures and outdoor elements. Work location is at the DFW airport. Work will begin at DFW and end at DFW. This position will travel to Love Field Airport during the shift, typically in a company vehicle. This is a great opportunity for a hard-working individual to have a significant impact the flow of our business!
Full-time, Guaranteed 40 Hours/Week. No security clearance required!Responsibilities:
The Driver is responsible for transporting fleet cars and vans to and from various locations, as well as navigating written directions.
Drive vehicles to various facilities/stations within DFW
Drive and deliver vehicles to Love Field Airport as needed, following the rules of the road
Deliver vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
Ride with or follow other drivers to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than one moving violation and/or at-fault accident on your driving record in the past three years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be willing to accept starting pay range of $9.00 - $9.50/hour within the first year, based on merit raises, referral bonuses, and potential for over-time.
- Must live within the Dallas/Fort Worth or surrounding area
- Must be able to work the following Full-Time Schedule:
- Thursday, 12:00pm-8:30pm | Friday, 10:00am-6:30pm | Saturday & Sunday - 8:00am-4:30pm | Monday, 10:00am - 6:30pm
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.