Responsible for transporting finished goods between facilities utilizing double trailers.
- Transport finished goods between facilities.
- Load and unload goods using forklift or pallet jacks or connect or disconnect trailers at destination.
- Check accuracy and stability of load.
*Monday - Friday / Start Time: 5:00 pm*
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 3+ years of CDL driving experience required.
- Experience double-trailer driving preferred.
- Ability to operate manual/powered pallet jack or hand truck preferred.
- Ability to operate four axle vehicle.
- Familiarity with DOT regulations.
- Valid Class A Driver's License with double bottom endorsement and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.