This position may include accounts with any or all of these responsibilities:Delivers products to assigned fountain equipment accounts across a variety of weather conditions. May perform minor repairs on vending and/or fountain equipment. Invoices customers and collects applicable payment. Responsible for daily settlement of all cash and charges. May place order for future products to be delivered at the next scheduled call to the account.
Drives to vending equipment locations on an established route across a wide variety of weather conditions. Fills equipment with product. Removes cash/change from equipment and prints invoice. Responsible for daily settlement of all cash and charges. Is responsible for updating tags and Point of Sale (POS) on equipment as needed.
Delivers products to customers who own or lease vending equipment. Stocks the equipment and collects the cash/change from equipment. Invoices customers and collects applicable payment. Responsible for daily settlement of all cash and charges. May place order for future products to be delivered at the next scheduled call to the account.
This position includes lifting, loading, and pushing/pulling cases ranging from 20-45 pounds repeatedly over 10-12 hour work period. It also includes pushing a hand truck, reaching, bending and squatting while delivering and merchandising product.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES: * Deliver products and execute all promotions * Service all scheduled customers by the end of shift * Merchandise all accounts to local standards * Settle cash and reconcile to truck inventory * Follow DOT Regulations* Comply with operating procedures (e.g., scan-in/scan-out, following designated route, etc.)* Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
This position is for a Full Line Vending driver that will be filling, cleaning, rotating and merchandising cold food, snack, coffee, ice cream and soft drink vendors. Possibility of weekend work. Maintaining inventory in handheld computer. Tracking waste. Collecting revenues. *Requires Class D license; must have Class D Permit within 5 days if offered position and before completing DOT application.
* 18 years or older; 21 years or older if CDL required
* Pass the required drug test and physical capabilities test (if applicable)
* Pass the required background checks
* Valid CDL license (if required)
* Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test (if applicable)
* Operating trucks requiring a CDL license (e.g., performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, or maneuvering in tight spaces, etc.)
* Merchandising products (e.g., filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive on shelves, rotating product, cleaning shelves, replacing out of stocks, removing out of date products, etc.)
* Operating equipment (pallet jacks, hand trucks, breakdowns, etc.)
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.