About the Opportunity
As a Driver II (Non CDL) at Pitney Bowes, you thrive on meeting the company's mailing productivity standards and you deliver with precision. You see opportunities where others see challenges. Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
In this role, you'll join our Presort Services team in Denver, CO. You will be responsible for: Responsibilities
- Responsible for picking up and delivering mail from our customers.
- Inspects products to verify conformance to customer specifications, and USPS regulations.
- Ensures that the mail is reviewed for proper dates, presort slugs and a pickup slip is attached with each order prior to loading the truck.
- Performing warehouse duties including wrapping pallets, stacking trays and loading trucks.
- Maintains daily driver's log for mileage and cargo.
- Maintain documentation for customers pickups such as collecting signatures and tracking/documenting mail counts and assisting with mail related questions.
- Keeps vehicle, production floor and area clean.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be minimum 21 years in age.
- Valid state motor vehicle operator's license ( State in which driver resides).
- Ability to drive a Straight Truck up to 26,000 GVWR.
- Must have a minimum of one year verifiable driving experience in similar sized vehicles ( i.e. straight truck) within the last 3 years with a safe driving record.
- Basic Computer skills and ability to read a map and understand directions.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs., walk, stand, stoop and bend with or without accommodations.
- Based on operational need; must have a flexible schedule to work overtime, which may include weekends, holiday, and/or a different shift with limited or no advance notice.
- Candidates must have a basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand and follow safety and other operational directions communicated in English, irrespective of their native language.
- The starting hourly rate is $14.50.
- The schedule is 1:00pm to 9:30pm.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to come in early or work later if someone calls off or is on vacation
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pickup at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33+ U.S. locations, and with our fully customized proprietary technology, we process approximately 15 billion pieces of mail annually and are able to expedite deliver and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. M/F/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
A little about us:
Find your next great opportunity at Pitney Bowes.