00069451We Distribute Happiness
Remember, whenever you see one of our shiny red trucks rolling down the road there is a professional driver with a mission to inspire moments of optimism and happiness. At Coca-Cola Refreshments we are passionate about making sure all of our iconic Coca-Cola products get to your local store, restaurant, cafeteria or vending machines quickly and efficiently.
Coca-Cola Refreshments offers a comprehensive benefits package for full time non-bargaining associates that include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug plans, 401K with a company match, Pension Plan, paid vacation and company paid holidays while providing you with job security and the ability to work within your community and ensuring you are home safely every night. We are actively seeking enthusiastic team players who want to work with the worlds most trusted and iconic brands.The Driver Merchandiseris responsible for delivering happiness to our customers across a specific route On Time and In Full. You will also ensure that the merchandise is stocked on shelves and in coolers, and that the appropriate rotation of products is managed well. You will be an Ambassador for the world’s most recognized brand to customers and consumers alike.
- Deliver products to customers on assigned route
- Merchandise, display and rotate products according to company standards
- Invoice and Collect amounts due, settle accounts daily
- Pick up company property & returns
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Commercial Driver’s License and Clean MVR
- Experience delivering packaged goods within a local market area, including driving on local streets and navigating busy parking lots
- Demonstrated understanding of how to check a load for accuracy and stability
- Ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds / 22kg
- 1-3 years of general work experience
- 1+ years of commercial driving experience preferred
- Local delivery experience preferred
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.