EAN Holdings has an immediate opportunity for a Driver (part time 30-39 hrs/wk) at our Honolulu Airport location!
We are looking for reliable, team oriented people to join our team of drivers based out of our Honolulu Airport location. The Driver position transports vehicles of various sizes safely and in a timely manner to the appropriate destination(s) throughout the island and including the airport locations. The part time position will be scheduled between 30-39 hours per week including weekends from 7:30am - 3:30pm or from 12pm - 8pm.
Drive and deliver vehicles throughout the island of Oahu while following all traffic and safety laws
Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
May be asked to clean vehicles
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations on driving record in the past 3 years and no DUI/DWI in the past 5 years).
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 30-39 hours per week including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work one of the following shifts: 7:30am-3:30pm or 12pm-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays.