Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $18 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
The part time position will be scheduled between 30-39 hours per week.
- Drive the vehicles from the return location to the cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by a manager.
- Drive serviced vehicles to the ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by a manager.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as needed.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Contribute to the success of the Oahu organization, with prompt and dependable attendance.
- Be a "Team-Player" and abide by all safety regulations and safe driving requirements.
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.