This is an exciting opportunity to become a key member of the growing RR Donnelley Driver Services team. As part of the Compliance team you will be responsible for maintaining records for RR Donnelley’s regulatory, vendor, and Independent Contactor driver compliance programs. The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong attention to detail. Donnelley Logistics is passionate about our people, our philosophy, and our success. This is your chance to join a team who has been exceeding expectations for over 150 years!
- Fully understand and execute IC 3 party on boarding process. Ensure all company criteria is met when on-boarding IC’s – including, where applicable, background checks, MVR’s, required insurances and all agreements signed
- Maintain records that support company CMV Files, DOT Driver Qualification Files, DOT Drug/Alcohol Programs, Vehicle Inspections, Hours of Service, etc.
- Ensure drivers have the proper type of license for vehicle operated – class C license needed for vehicles over 16,000 lbs
- Maintain separate, up to date DOT driver lists for both employees and IC’s that includes: driver’s license type (CDL A, CDL B etc.) license expiration date, med card expiration date, last MVR date, Vehicle info – year, make, model, plate #, and GVW, additional insured info (IC’s only), ICC equipment lease expiration date (IC and IL only, Vehicle insurance limits and expiration dates (IC’s only)
- Work in conjunction with Operations and DOT drivers to ensure FMCSA/DOT compliance
- Ensure all vehicles have proper signage
- Track and report IC metrics including driver license expiration dates, vehicle insurance coverage and expiration dates as well as other key functional metrics specific to driver compliance monitoring
- Ensure IC drivers meet minimum company established vehicle insurance requirements.
- Complete, maintain and track ICC (Illinois Commerce Commission) equipment leases for IL IC’s only
- Maintain up to date IC vehicle roster
- Review company vehicle schedule on regular basis and work with operations to ensure accuracy
- Comply with and track customer required driver drug testing
- Ensure vendor drivers meet established company requirements - notify corporate office with vendor info
- Understands and effectively utilizes the resources required to ensure that established objectives are met
- Provide oral and written presentations to leadership and/or external customers as necessary
- Protect the RR Donnelley Service Promise by ensuring Standard Operating Procedures are followed
- Able to switch focus to work on projects assigned such as driver on-boarding
- Performs other duties as assigned