National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car is seeking to hire Full-Time Driver/Staging Agents at the Dallas Love Field Aiport!
The Driver/Staging Agent is a Full-Time position is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. Perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The Driver/Staging Agent performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned including the following: polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand.
This position will involve moderate physical activity while working outside in all types of weather including extreme temperatures and outdoor elements.
This position is a full-time position with a comprehensive benefits package.
The hourly pay for this position is $10.00/Hour.
The Driver is responsible for transporting fleet cars and vans to and from various locations, as well as navigating written directions.
Drive vehicles to various facilities within LoveField Airport
Drive and deliver vehicles to DFWAirport as needed, following the rules of the road
Deliver vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
Ride with or follow other drivers to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum 6 months work experience required
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must have no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on your driving record in the past three years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years (DWI/DUI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Work location is at the Love Field Airport; Work will begin and end at this location
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be able to work a set schedule within Branch hours of operation. Schedules are based on a shift bid process, determined by seniority
- Must be willing to accept the starting pay of $9.00-$9.50/hour, based on overtime worked and merit based increases within the first year
- Must live within the Dallas/Fort Worth or surrounding area