Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Fortune 500 manufacturer of industrial gases and chemicals, has immediate openings for experienced Class B Driver/Technicians (Microbulk) at its Conyers, GA facility.The Air Products Microbulk Driver/Technicians are responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of the company's liquid bulk products to its customers. In addition, the Microbulk Driver/Technician will also be responsible for routine maintenance on our gases delivery systems at the customer sites to include battery testing, checking regulators, checking for tank leaks, replacing pressure gauges, replacing tank labels, and computer operation, in addition to other duties as required. The normal working hours for the Microbulk Driver/Technician are day shift, Monday-Friday. In addition, off hour emergency and weekend deliveries are required as needed to meet business critical needs.* Average earning potential: $50,000+BENEFITS
* Weekends and holidays off
* Paid overtime after 40 hours
* Paid holidays and vacation
* Very affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Company-paid Life Insurance
* 401(K) plan with generous company match
* On site shop for maintenance of trucks
* No back breaking loading or unloading of freight
* Paid training and company-provided PPE
* Proven history of employment stability* Strong mechanical skills* Minimum 25 yrs old with a HS Diploma or GED
* Valid Class A or Class B CDL with HazMat endorsement
* Minimum 3 years driving experience
* Proven safety record
* Must meet all DOT requirementsTo apply for this position,
please visit the Air Products Career Center at www.airproducts.com/careers .
Click on the link - Search job openings from the left navigation bar. You can apply specifically to Job Req #21452BR.
Air Products (NYSE:APD) is a world-leading Industrial Gases company in operation for over 75 years. The Company's core industrial gases business provides atmospheric and process gases and related equipment to manufacturing markets, including refining and petrochemical, metals, electronics, and food and beverage. Air Products is also the world's leading supplier of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment. The Company had fiscal 2016 sales of $7.5 billion from continuing operations in 50 countries and has a current market capitalization of approximately $30 billion. Approximately 16,000 employees are making Air Products the world's safest and best performing industrial gases company, providing sustainable offerings and excellent service to all customers.
A little about us:
Opportunities for veterans with experience in instrument, electrical, and mechanical environments.