Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects. I. Job Summary
Delivers, assesses and coaches the designated training curricula according to the needs of the organization as determined by the leadership and training teams. II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned and may vary by location.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
- Reports schedule, participant attendance, and observations to the Training Coordinator in order to maintain accurate training participation records.
- Delivers curricula demonstrating adult and accelerated learning techniques/principles.
- Assesses training participants as appropriate within a course and provides feedback to the participant.
- Assesses and provides individual participant performance for courses and participation to be used in final evaluations as a result of classroom and skill courses activities.
- Maintains knowledge of training or company procedures through reading and interpreting general business periodicals and professional journals.
- Communicates with other trainers and managers about operations, participant issues, and training needs to perform job.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory duties. IV. Qualifications
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: Associate's Degree (accredited) or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and one year of relevant work experience.
- Experience: One year of previous driving experience in the trucking industry (in addition to education requirement).
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
V. Work Environment
- Basic Microsoft Windows
- Presentation skills
- Facilitation skills
- Providing feedback
- Assessing skill performance
- Interpersonal skills
- Work in team environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Normal setting for this job is: office setting and/or landfill/outdoor. Benefits
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply."
Waste Management, Inc. is North America's leading provider of integrated environmental solutions.