Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for an experienced Warehouse Associate in Fort Myers, Florida. This position is a temporary - hire job opportunity for the right candidate.
• The right candidate will have experience using hand trucks and pallet jacks, be able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
• Receiving, unloading, staging
• Using equipment and be able to work on a tight schedule and handle multiple priorities. 1 year of experience in warehouse work is ideal but not necessary
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis, use a hand truck or pallet jack if needed and stand and move for an entire shift
• Adequate strength, agility and stamina to move heavy items (no more than 50lbs) repeatedly, stooping, bending, balancing, kneeling, crouching, walking, etc.
• Occasional driving locally delivering or picking up materials. (must have clean MVR Record)
Must be able to pass a background check, drug test and a background screening prior to start
Hours for this position are 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Pay for this position is 12/hr hr plus overtime as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other related job opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.