AIRGAS USA, LLC an Air Liquide Company, the country's largest distributor of industrial and specialty gases and related products, has an IMMEDIATE opening for a highly motivated individual to join our TULSA, OK TEAM in the position of DRIVER - LOCAL DELIVERY (CLASS B).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned.
• Sells products and services to existing and new customers.
• Drives truck to deliver gasses and hard goods to customer's place of business.
• Performs any non-route delivery(s) necessary to provide customers with product.
• Collects money from customers, makes change, and records transactions on customer receipt.
• Writes customer order and instructions.
• Records sales or deliveries information on daily sales or delivery record.
• Calls on prospective customers to solicit new business. Prepares order forms.
• Informs regular customers of new products or services.
• Listens to and resolves service complaints.
• Issues sales promotion materials to customers.
• Collects or picks up empty containers or rejected or unsold merchandise. Loads truck.
• Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
• Cleans inside of truck. Performs routine maintenance checks on truck.
• Complies with all company policies and meets DOT requirements.
• Assists inside store, servicing customers at dock, front counter and over the phone.
• Attend safety meetings as scheduled before, during or after daily shift.
• Assists with other driver's scheduled duties as needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Must have at least one year of Class A CDL driving experience.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
• Must maintain a current Class A or B CDL with Hazmat endorsement.
• Must have the ability to become Forklift Certified.
Airgas offers a competitive benefit package including medical, dental and vision plans. Benefits take effect after only 30 days. In addition, Airgas also offers its employees a 401k Plan with company matching funds, Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Program. Airgas provides paid time off benefits for employees, including vacation, sick, holidays and floating holidays. Company paid uniforms are provided, as well as a safety boot and safety glasses allowance.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
A little about us:
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.