Drone Light Show System Validation Architect Job DescriptionQualificationsDescription:
- Creates, defines and develops system validation environment and test suites.
- Uses and applies emulation and platform level tools and techniques to ensure performance to spec.
- Responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures.
- Requires broad understanding of multiple system areas and requires interfaces with Architecture, Design, and Operations teams in improving drone test content and providing feedback for future debug features.
Inside this Business Group
- 5 years mechanical or electronics experience
- Masters Degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Aeronautics or related field with 2 years of experience is preferred
- Strong safety acumen and demonstrated understanding of mechanical / electronical concepts
- Experience with remotely piloted aircraft system RPAS or manned aircraft is a plus
- Experience with end-consumer product system validation is a must. Demonstrated skills in the following area:Ability to adapt to change rapidly
- Strong interest in creating new markets and enabling new technology
- Creative "get things done" attitude, strong initiative, requires a minimum amount of direct oversight
- Must have excellent problem solving skills
- Strong teamwork skills and excellent craftsmanship
- Proficiency in applying analytical skills and exerting a logical approach to problem solving
Intel Labs, the New Business Initiatives group (NBI), the Perceptual Computing Group and the New Devices Group (NDG).Additionally, New Devices Group and the New Business Initiatives group were combined into the New Business Group (NBG) which nests into NTG.Other Locations
Germany, Krailling; Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.