- Based in Atlanta
- Contingent hire
- CDC work – Drupal
- $102,000-$108,000 Based on Experience
- Lead the design and maintenance of the NPIN system and integration of its technical platforms.
- Experience in Drupal site building, module development and Drupal theaming equivalent to an Acquia Grand Master developer certificate.
- Architects complex, dynamic Web applications; communicates designs through written design documentation.
- Conducts code reviews and ensures that applications meet client, project, and Web department standards.
- Codes dynamic Web or mobile applications; designs and implements application and presentation layer code.
- Integrates Web applications with new or existing systems, SaaS, or third-party applications.
- Designs and normalizes database(s) and/or communicates database needs to team members responsible for database administration.
- Write queries and programs database operations, including importing, exporting, and transforming data via automated routines.
- Provides technical input to site or application “roadmaps” and evolves and maintains applications over time.
- Troubleshoots and resolves bugs, issues, or other flaws.
- Codes front-end interfaces and interactive elements (e.g., navigation).
- Resolves cross-browser issues. Resolves Web site usability issues.
- Ensures compliance with Section 508 of the Americans With Disabilities Act.
- Ensures version control of files.
- Ensures continuity of code through commenting and other documentation. Ensures quality of code; unit tests own work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.