- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with .Net Solutions, XML, XSL, SQL and relational database design
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience implementation experience with P&C Insurance software applications
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with release management and code deployment tools
- Minimum of 6+ years related industry experience in system development and implementation Experience/knowledge of P&C Insurance software applications
- Experience/knowledge of software development life cycle for P&C insurance software
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good organizational skills
- Solid time management skills
- Highest degree of honesty and integrity, puts the success of the company ahead of personal success—team player Results, action-oriented, with “whatever it takes” attitude
- Shows concern for quality in their work and practices continuous improvement Interacts professionally, appropriately and courteously with customers, other outside parties and co-workers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal Works effectively with tight deadlines
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Duck Creek Technologies is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.