- Minimum of 1 year experience in Axure RP or similar prototyping software
- Minimum of 1 year experience in user-centered-design process methodology
- Minimum of 1 year experience planning and coordinating complex research studies
- Minimum of 1 year experience within one or more of the following research methods: usability testing, focus groups, surveys, contextual inquiries, and remote user research, qualitative or quantitative analysis
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the Insurance industry
Professional skills requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Psychology, HCI, Information Technology, Marketing or related degree)
- Good financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Duck Creek Technologies is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.