A Construction Company in the Tri-Valley area needs an Accounting Clerk.
This Accounting Clerk assignment requires matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable A/P and Accounts Receivable A/R.
This fast paced environment offers a great work space/office. This temporary assignment will report to the Accounting/Office Manager.
Duties for Accounting Clerk:
- Payables coding of invoices for service department and assigning asset numbers to invoices required.
- Monthly receipt reconciliation to our fuel account.
- Branch payroll entering of payroll into our system, managing the PTO requests, and local contact for our corporate office.
- Vehicle tracking weekly vehicle audits reconciled to payroll records and vehicle tracking software maintenance.
- Customer Master entering of new customers into our system, establish billing and pricing set up, and communication with accounts receivable on credit limits.
- Enter all credit and rebills
- Invoicing 70-80 work orders on a daily basis, critical to be able to quickly analyze the work orders for any errors.
- Dispatching the daily work load of technicians, be able to prioritize calls by urgency and geographic area and proactively communicate with the customers on status of calls.
- Answer inbound inquiries from the customer and accurately document the customer needs into their data system.
To apply for this Accounting Clerk position, please send resume to email@example.com
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.