Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Join our team and experience Workday! It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Looking for 3-5 years of experience:
- Experience in instructional design, curriculum development, eLearning technologies, training and management or similar coursework required
- Experience with ERP applications and practices in a training, implementation, or prod uct management capacity are a plus
- Proven track record of managing multiple deliverables produced by large, diverse teams
- Experience in creating and delivering technology-based and classroom training on software applications, business processes and soft skills topics
- Ability to develop and deliver the application training content as required based on customer and internal education needs
- Ability to create course presentations, lecture, supporting handouts, and exercises, mobile learning and On Demand Education (ODE)
- Define course objectives and deliverables based on course offering and audience
- A technical aptitude is a plus
- Bachelor degree or higher is required
- Experience with Captivate, Camtasia, Adobe Software (Illustrator, Photoshop, Cloud Suite) a plus
Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Financial Management, Payroll, Time Tracking, Procurement, and Employee Expense Management applications to the world's largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized to the Fortune 50, are gaining business value from Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.