What You Will Do
Our Early Career HVAC Sales (BEST) Program is an 18 month development program. Your first 6 months will involve an intensive classroom training with the Johnson Controls corporate learning & development team. Then for an additional 12 months, you will continue to on a development path, putting your classroom learnings to practice with real Johnson Controls customers.
How You Will Do It
• Estimate job bids and prepare proposals with contractors, architects and building owners
• Coordinate with vendors and sub-contractors
• Complete sales calls to generate new business and build on existing relationships
• Present solutions to customers for consideration
• Collect and analyze market intelligence
• Turn projects over to operations team for execution and installations
What We Look For
• Currently pursuing (at a minimum) a bachelor's degree and graduating in Fall 2017 or Spring 2018
• Preferred majors: Engineering, Business & Marketing
Skills/ Experience (preferred)
• Strong analytical ability to solve programs and ability to learn quickly.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and cross-functional teams with minimum guidance.
• Strong communication and team work skills
• Previous sales or engineering experiences through co-ops, internships, part-time or full time jobs.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.