Early Stage Mortgage Collector
As a Mortgage Collector at Capital One you will facilitate strong partnerships with Capital One borrowers. The Mortgage Collector communicates information in a compelling and inspiring manner to counsel a borrower who has a mortgage loan that is past due, or may become past due. Mortgage Collectors actively pursue solutions with the borrower to ensure that the loan is made current within a reasonable amount of time, while not sacrificing a positive customer experience, complying with federal laws and company guidelines.
-Document conversations on the On-Line Collection System with past due borrowers
- Obtain the reason for delinquency and agree on a solution to cure the default
- Review delinquent accounts for possible loss mitigation resolution and distribute modification packages
- Schedule Promise to Pays for borrowers
- Submit payment inquires or payment disputes on behalf of the borrower
-High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification or Military Experience
- At least 6 months of financial services experience
-1 year of consumer or mortgage collection experience
-Previous Call Center or customer service experience
-Fluent in Spanish and English
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.