BabyCenter, a part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a senior sales role that would report directly to the Regional Sales Director, The Americas and be located in New York, NY. The Eastern Account Director manages a target account list and his/her respective advertising agencies with a focus on driving to an individual and team revenue goal.
BabyCenter® is the world’s partner in parenting. The #1 pregnancy and parenting digital destination, BabyCenter reaches more than 40 million moms and dads monthly in 11 languages from Canada to the Middle East to China. In the United States, 7 in 10 babies born last year were BabyCenter babies. BabyCenter provides parents with trusted information, advice from peers, and support that’s Remarkably Right® at every stage of their child’s development. Products include websites, mobile apps, online communities, email series, social programs, print publications, and public health initiatives. BabyCenter also leverages its industry-leading audience engagement to provide unparalleled insights and innovative marketing solutions to the world’s top brands, retailers, and institutions. Additionally, BabyCenter is committed to improving maternal health globally, and – through its Mission Motherhood™ campaign – works closely with nonprofits, NGOs, and governments to help make motherhood safer for all women. BabyCenter is a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies.
• Drive revenue against assigned account list, including growth of existing business and breaking new business.
• Create and execute annual online sales strategy, and manage pipeline and revenue goal for target account list.
• Create and facilitate senior-level introductions and dialogue with advertiser, marketing, and agency leaders and decision-makers in the Eastern Region.
• Build and maintain strategic relationships with BabyCenter client and agency partners.
• Establish relationships, and present and negotiate with senior executives at the partner level.
• Drive against all aspects of sales strategy and initiatives via daily interaction with cross-functional teams, including sales planning, sales marketing, ad operations, and client services teams.
• Lead cross-functional and cross-organizational teams to manage and grow existing and new business opportunities.
• Manage the RFP process and develop sales presentations.
• Seasoned sales professional with a proven track record of driving and creating senior-level marketing relationships with both agencies and clients in the Eastern Region.
• Ability to assess markets, customers, competitors, and prospects by uncovering and understanding opportunities, needs, and challenges.
• Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
• Collaborative and a team player, working across internal and external teams.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Self-starter who is energetic and persistent.
• Minimum of five (5) years of digital sales experience is required
• Existing agency and client relationships in the Eastern region is preferred
• Expert knowledge of advertiser marketing objectives in order to articulate digital advertising solutions and structure integrated advertising partnerships is required
• Experience in data-driven sales through DMPs, DSPs, SSPs, Trading Desks is preferred
• Competent knowledge of the programmatic landscape and business is preferred
• Knowledge of parenting/mom and women's markets is preferred
• This position is located in New York, NY and may require up to 25% domestic and international travel.
United States-New York-New YorkOrganization
BabyCenter, LLC (6009)Job Function
Selling ConsumerRequisition ID
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.