Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
We employ extraordinary people who do meaningful work that has a tangible impact on the lives of individuals all over the world. And we aspire to make extraordinary things possible for each other, for our customers, and for you. We’ve been doing this for over 20 years. And we're just as passionate about it today as when we founded the company in 1995.
A day in the life
- Provide top notch customer service in a fast paced environment
- De-escalate calls while delivering difficult messages to customers in a way that creates a positive customer experience
- Maintain high performance metrics including average handle time, after call work, quality, adherence, as well as customer satisfaction
- Be able to make the right decision while keeping the customer and company in mind
- Ability to work independently while doing what’s best for our customers
- Involved with all aspects of customer service, including solving problems, answering questions and working with customers to ensure fantastic service
What you’ll need
- Must have conflict management skills and the ability to deliver a difficult message that creates the best customer experience possible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment while being organized and using your time efficiently
- Be empathetic to customer concerns and display sincere desire to find a resolution
- Ability to meet strict attendance guidelines
- 1+ years of call center or customer service related experience
- Starting Pay is
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Yearly Performance Raises
- Continued Career Development and Opportunities for Growth
- Health, Vision and Dental Coverage
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250
- 16+ Days of Paid Time Off
- Paid Maternity leave up to 6 months
- Paid Paternity Leave up to 3 months
- Adoption and Infertility Assistance
- 15% Discount on Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Match $ for $ up to 4% on 401K
- Public Transportation Reimbursement (Front Runner stop located in front of our building)
- eBay Sabbatical- Every 5 years, receive 4 weeks 100% pay to refresh and recharge.
- 24 Hour Gym and Wellness Programs
- Unlimited Coke and Pepsi Products
- Onsite Café
- Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
Disclaimer: Please note that by applying to this role, you are agreeing to be considered for multiple positions. This is a general description of the qualifications and skills required for positions of this type of role.
A little about us:
eBay is a global commerce platform and payments leader connecting millions of buyers and sellers.