Job Location: United States : New Jersey : Bridgewater
At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. The Sr. Consultant e-Business Projects will support the Global Operations - eBusiness Service Platforms & Operations organization within Global Technology & Operations.
A candidate has been identified
- Deliver Global eBusiness servicing capabilities for all lines of business and audiences, across all online touchpoints (desktop, tablet, mobile site, mobile app), internationally.
- Assist in eBusiness project / program implementation through the alignment of requirements and standards to the Global Servicing standard, identifying any tenant configuration / customization.
- Manage a team of international consultants for project execution in tenant countries to ensure timelines and project costs are monitored.
- Focus efforts on reusability of capabilities built, cost reduction, and customer adoption.
(5 -7 bullets)
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- 8+ years of experience in project management including experience with eBusiness or IT related projects (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA in business, marketing, computer science, or related field (Preferred)
- Develop reporting materials and guide discussions with steering committees, operating committees, and daily meetings.
- Work with multiple teams involved in executing a project: UX (Usability), IT, Platforms, Metrics and others to maintain requirements, coordinate business and UAT testing, and develop strategic plans.
- Collect data and analysis that will lead to cost projections, feasibility studies, benchmark comparisons, and performance analysis.
- Develop and refine performance measures and/or reengineer processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Responsible for aligning a standard set of capabilities that will drive web transactions, increased online enrollment, and customer satisfaction.
- Assist in the determination of configuration and customization of business requirements as needed by tenant countries during implementation, and whether a capability should become standard.
- Develop evolution timelines with IT partners for build and release of capabilities and features, reprioritizing when needed.
CSC - eBusiness
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.