Job Location: Bridgewater, NJ
The group is part of the Customer Solutions Center (CSC) which provides Sales and Customer Service support of key insurance and protection products within the Americas business. More than 2,500 employees in nearly a dozen contact centers sell MetLife products and answer questions for customers across product lines, including Auto & Home, Dental, and Life
The will focus on audio/ visual and email content development with a focus on digital servicing capabilities and adoption/ utilization. Video content will be mostly desktop and mobile screen recordings. The intern will take part in the review of functionality specifications, creating a video library of new & existing capabilities.
- Develop video content for/of existing digital servicing capabilities
- Partner with E-Business team members to review functionality
- Create a video library of new and existing capabilities
- Other ad-hoc/misc. project management responsibilities
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- Minimum of two years of college completed towards a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Management or a related field (Preferred)
- Personal initiative and proactive attitude
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent teaming and collaboration skills
- Documentation skills; will learn to create user scenarios & use cases.
- Ability to listen actively
- Some project management knowledge
- Understands basic concepts of internet technology and associated solutions
- Experience with HTML, Photoshop, and Flash are a plus but not required.
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.