Echo Tech - PRN (As Needed)
Job Location : Medical City Frisco Hospital
Echo Tech Job Summary :
- Responsible for performing technical functions required and associated with Echocardiography and a non-invasive Cardiology laboratory.
Echo Tech Job Responsibilities :
- Performs echocardiography and noninvasive procedures
- Prepares documentation with each procedure
- Reports observations, results and patient needs to appropriate person.
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
Echo Tech Job Requirements/Qualifications :
- Graduate of an accredited program
- CCI or ARDMS Registered required, BLS required
- 3-5 years in Echocardiography or Sonography
Special Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to listen, interact and communicate verbally and in writing.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom