Citrus Memorial Hospital is currently accepting applications for an Echo Technologist (Echo Tech) on a PRN/per diem basis in our Ultrasound Department. Echo Registry and RVT Certification required. Qualified Echo Techs are encouraged to apply today for immediate consideration.
Celebrating more than a 50 year history of healing, Citrus Memorial Hospital is the leading provider of healthcare in Citrus County and the surrounding area. More than 150 physicians and 1,000 employees at the 198-bed acute-care hospital offer a wide range of services including 24-hour emergency room care, heart and vascular surgery, orthopedic and spine surgery, and women's services. Citrus Memorial is fully accredited by the Joint Commission and is fully licensed by the State of Florida.
We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now by visiting www.MoreCareerChoices.com . [26670-1566]Qualifications:
- This position is PRN.
- Graduate of a program in Echocardiography approved by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association or documented equivalent education, experience and training required.
- Current Echo Registry required.
- Current RVT certification required.
- Previous experience performing echocardiography procedures preferred.
- Current American Heart Certification in Basic Life Support required.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom