Mainland Medical Center, Texas City, Texas Echo Vascular Sonographer (PRN) Responsibilities:
- The CardioVascular Technologist -Vascular, provides timely and accurate non-invasive peripheral ultrasound studies as required by Mainland Cardiology and Radiology Department approved protocols and procedures.
- The technologist operates under the guidelines established by this institution, the equipment manufacturer and/or safety guidelines established by the texas department of health.
- Prepares patient and room
- Orders supplies
- Cleans and maintains equipment, provides excellent customer services with the utmost professional and caring attitude.
- Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the adolescent, adult and geriatric population.
- Must be a registered or registry eligible technologist in Vascular ultrasound technology.
- Must have vascular ultrasound schooling or several years on the job training with an in-depth knowledge of the coronary and vascular anatomy.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support required.
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) from American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography or eligible; or
- Registered Vascular Specialist (RVS) from Cardiovascular Credentialing International or eligible.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom