Echo Tech -PRN Join a dynamic team of healthcare providers in a friendly work environment. We're dedicated to the highest quality patient care and we're looking for dedicated, qualified, compassionate professionals to become part of our team. Northwest Medical Center offers supportive management, great benefits and flexibility. A 223-bed medical center, we continue to expand and integrate the latest technology into patient care. Cardiac services, oncology, neurosurgery and The Spine Institute - these are just a few of the areas in which we excel!
Job tasks and responsibilities include:
- Performs Doppler studies on cardiac patients.
- Determines and documents the presence, location and severity or absence of cardiac disease.
- Provides a quantitative comparison for evaluation of the stability, improvement, and deterioration of cardiac disease.
- Helps determine the need for other more complicated invasive procedures.
- Communicates results to physicians and responds to questions and concerns.
- Monitors, records and communicates as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Utilizes knowledge of age specific needs of patient in performance of duties and responsibilities.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Assists with transporting patients.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom