Posted: December 14, 2016
Reference ID: 1467880227
A ECO job in Portland, Oregon is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. Looking for related experience and you will coordinate the implementation of change between customers, engineering, manufacturing, planning and supply chain to ensure appropriate changes are moved through the process with minimized scrap and zero forward demand inventory. Must have experience and be familiar with MRP systems and concepts. Looking for long term - This is a contract to direct hire within 3-6 months . The rate of pay is 16.00 to 23.00 hour.
ECO job responsibilities include:
• Receives, logs, and converts customer's product data into formats used by our internal systems
• Experience creating and/or modifying Bills of Materials
• Ensures product data is accurate and complete
• Provides basic product technical data setup support for top-level assemblies, subassemblies, quality documents and/or other related company products
• Two or more years experience in a manufacturing environment with ENOVIA Matrix, Aspect and SAP preferred
• Basic knowledge of the manufacturing process and ISO 9001/9002 requirements
• Great attention to detail organizational skills and must be effective at multi-tasking and collaborating as part of a team in a fast-paced, high-demand environment
If you are interested in this ECO job opportunity in Portland, Oregon then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Carol Heard at 503-535-2588 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled